Monday, October 03, 2005

Elena Bedner - MemoryWorks

October Successful Consultant of the Month

Elena Bedner
Cheyenne, Wyoming

Childrens Names & Ages:
Jimmy and Derek are age 3 and 9

Direct Sales Company :
MemoryWorks

Website Address :
http://www.scrapbookenthusiast.com

Please tell us a little more about the products you offer:
I offer beautiful, affordable, scrapbooking products for scrapbookers of all skill levels.

How long have you been with this company?
2 years

What is your favorite aspect of your business?
That I can work it as often as I wish. I can take it with me wherever I go.

Why did you join your company?
I joined my company because of the laid back approach the company has. It is like family. You can sell as little or as much as you want, with no minimums. So, although I love the product line, I am not my own best customer.

Approximately how much time do you work on your direct sales business?
I am also owner of DirectSalesMoms.com ( a work at home resource site), so my businesses are my full time profession. I work them at least 40 hours a week.

Elena's Direct Sales Tips:
Keep abreast on your company's changes, news, and new products. Product knowledge is probably one of the most important skills/attributes you can have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home