Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Penny Cluxton, Shop for a Cure, Vendor

Penny Cluxton, Usborne BooksPenny Cluxton of Shohola, Pennsylvania represents Usborne Books at Home.

"I fell in love with the books when I used to purchase them from a vendor at work and then when I was able to stay at home with my children, I searched wahm sites and found Usborne. I instantly knew I found what I wanted. My reasons for joining was to earn some extra income, work around my families schedule and have a business of my own." Says Penny.

Being with Usborne for only a little over 5 months, Cluxton has two members in her downline and keeps them motivated by holding monthly meetings and keeping up on scheduled events. She also sets goals and shares them with each other so everyone is held accountable.

Penny works anywhere from 3 - 20 hours a week and really does enjoy all aspects of her business but, promoting literacy and bonding time with your children is her absolute favorite aspects.

Cluxton found this particular event and one other through EventLister.com. When asked if there was only one type of an item that she could bring to an event like this ... she quickly replied that just the books would be enough.

A few words of wisdom from Penny Cluxton...

"Make sure you like the products you sell. Then it's not such a point to sell the products but rather explain why you fell in love with them."



For more information...

Penny Cluxton
www.ubah.com/d2670
pcbooks@myubah.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home