Monday, February 26, 2007

How Cool is this?

It's not every day you hear something like this so forgive us as we toot our horn a little here and share with you. Here's a note from one of our subscribers ...

A little bit of my Success ...

I read every newsletter and make changes to my business and I just had to write you and tell you what a terrific weekend we just had.

My oldest girls (Kambria and Faythe) are girlie girls to the bone as most of you know!!! They love anything pink and ask on a daily basis to go to Disney World. Well, since I have been doing so well with Do-Re-Me & You! We thought why not use the extra money and take them to do something REALLY nice this year!!! So I bought tickets to Disney on Ice; 100 Years of Magic.

We have NEVER done anything like this cause with me at home we just have never had the extra money laying around and with the tickets, drinks, parking, and a sitter for the younger ones we would have needed a loan to ever pull that off. But OH MY IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I am working on earning this cruise so I am making more money than ever. So not only was I able to get the tickets but I was able to get them custom made Disney Dresses, and barrettes, buy them new tights and shoes, and then the tickets, parking, popcorn, nachos, and pizza (yes I even let them eat in the dresses HEHEHE) then after an breathtaking performance James and I took the girls to Olive Garden for dinner.

The whole day was a surprise for them they were given clues every day for a week to keep them guessing (You will be going to Washington DC, You will be able to get dressed up, Take pictures, ect) and while we were having fun with the big girls the little ones were at home with a sitter (special treats for them also) and the whole day was paid for by my money from Do-Re-Me & You!

Don't get me wrong the Bonus checks are great to get, but seeing my little princesses sitting on the edge of their chairs the whole time watching all their Favorite characters from the movies they have seen a thousand times was worth more than any award I could ever get.

Thank you all so much for making my girls dreams come true!!! What an unbelievable company I work for!!! Not only to we help children with the products but also able to help the mothers.

Thank you all so much for helping me grow my team and learn so much!!!

Michelle with Do-Re-Me & You!

---------------------

First of all, congratulations on making enough money to afford something like this. Secondly, thank so much for sharing your story with us. There's nothing more satisfying for us than to read a success story from one of our subscribers! Keep up the great work! Here's to many, many more family trips paid soley by your business.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home