Sunday, January 01, 2006

Lauren Haugh - Top Line Creations

January Successful Consultant of the Month

Lauren Haugh
Bolingbrook, IL

Childrens Names & Ages:
My two boys are Tommy-4.5, and Matthew-1.5 years old.

Direct Sales Company :
Top Line Creations

Website Address :
http://www.topline-creations.com/lhaugh

Please tell us a little more about the products you offer:
We offer an line of scrapbook products that include themed page layout and album kits, cardstock and patterned paper. There are also an assortment of coordinating stickers, and embellishments. TLC also has a monthly scrapbook kit club called "Artist Choice".

How long have you been with this company?
Since August, 2005

What is your favorite aspect of your business?
There are a number of ways that I can build my business, offline and online. The Company is very flexible that way.

Why did you join your company?
I was looking for a scrapbook business, that I could do online, but couldn't spend a lot of money to get started. When I heard that I could also sell/auction product on ebay, I felt this company was a good match for me.

Approximately how much time do you work on your direct sales business?
Right now I am only able to spend 3-5 hours a week on my business. I hope to dedicate more time to it in the future.

Lauren's Direct Sales Tips:
I'm still pretty new to Direct Sales, but I would say-do your research to make sure that you go with a company whose products you believe in, and that you feel is a good fit for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home