Monday, August 21, 2006

Heart Warming Creations Convention

Heart Warming CreationsIf you ever have the opportunity to go to a convention with your direct sales company ... I HIGHLY recommend it! I was recently invited by Pat Noll to a convention for Heart Warming Creations. I had an absolutely wonderful time. It was so uplifting even though I’m not a “Heart Warmer”. I was still able to pick up many tips to utilize in my own business (which I’ll be sharing in future articles for DSH). I met some very inspiring women at this convention and I left with a whole new outlook for my business (and businesses to come).

I do want to take this time also to give a great big thanks to Angie and Sharon (founders of HWC) for putting on such a great event and to Pat for inviting me. I had a fabulous time it was absolutely my pleasure to be there. It was so nice to be welcomed by a large group of women who are so close you could call them family!

Angie and Sharon founded Heart Warming Creations in March of 1986. Their dream was to offer women across the USA the opportunity to be in business for themselves, earn an unlimited income and still put family first in their lives.

Pictures of Angie, Sharon and their famies...

Picture of Pat Noll...

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anita,
Thanks for being my guest...I enjoyed the week end and also have learned a great deal...
Thanks again.
Pat

 
At 8/25/2006 5:02 AM, Blogger Anita said...

You're very welcome Pat! It certainly was my pleasure :D

Anita :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home