Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Following the Rules?

A good friend of ours coordinates offline events on a regular basis. As a matter of fact, I have personally been to one of her events and she does a tremendous job. She really does go above and beyond the call of duty - now if all the vendors would just appreciate that.

Anyway ... this post isn't necessarily about her. This is more about vendors who participate in such events such as hers. I just finished reading a blog post entitled Attack of the Satin Hands and I was literally appalled at the actions of a mother - daughter team vendor.

Make sure you ALWAYS follow the rules of the coordinator and remember the golden rule ... treat your customers as you'd want to be treated yourself!

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anita, I didn't know you read that blog too. ;)

Isn't amazing how some people will behave??

~Shannon

 
At 11/16/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Well, truth be told ... I followed the link from another one of your blogs ;-)

And I am absolutely amazed at some things ... although, it's getting to the point where not much surprises me anymore. Which actually is a very scary thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home