Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heart Warmer Debby Bieber

Selling Heart Warming Creations for a decade now, Debby Bieber, of Watsontown, PA is one success story we can all learn from. Debby has a heart of gold and does anything that's needed to help her downline become just as successful as her. My interview with Debby...

How long have you been with HWC?
I've been a heart warmer for 10 years and it's the only company I've sold for.

What is your favorite aspect about your business?
I love sharing quality USA made products and being able to help women furnish their homes with a wide variety of products, at all prices and for all seasons for FREE or 1/2 price. I also enjoy meeting all the women and developing friendships with them. It so neat to watch their children grow and become their own person.

What is your best selling tool / technique?
I think the best selling technique is to just show your enthusiasm and really show your love of the products and the business.

Do you have a team / downline?
I currently have a down line of 3 and am hopefully signing a few more in the near future.

How do you keep them motivated - keep in touch with them?
I keep in touch via the telephone and email. Hopefully, when the summer winds down we can get together and everyone can get to know each other. Perhaps once a month will help keep everyone going.

Please list the awards you won at the convention.
At convention I was #7 for the last half of 2005 and #3 for the first half of 2006. I had a show every month in 2005 and one each month so far this year. I had $1,000 shows and there is the $1000 club for that.

Anything else you'd like to add?
Heart Warming Creations is a wonderful company to be associated with. The home office is always available to answer and questions or be of assistance whenever you need. You never need to feel like you're in this alone.

1 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Debby on all of those rewards at the Convention....Great Job!!!!
Keep up the good work my good friend....
Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home