Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Anne Maybus - Beauty Banquet

September Successful Consultant of the Month

Anne Maybus
Australia

Direct Sales Company:
Beauty Banquet

Website Address:
http://www.beautybanquet.com.au

Please tell us a little more about the products you offer:
We sell steling silver, gemset and fashion jewellery.
We also sell 'gourmet' bath and body products and essential oils.

How long have you been with this company?
A little over a year.

What is your favorite aspect of this business?
I don't have to report to anyone except myself,and whatever success of failure that I have is all because of something that I have done.

Why did you join your company?
I tried other companies but didn't like the pressure and requirements that they laid down so I started my own.

Approximately how much time do you work on your direct sales business?
At this stage it is full time and quite often I work on the weekend if there is nothing on. I enjoy it.

Anne's Direct Sales Tips...
Stay focused. Keep a reminder of your goals in front of you even if it is a collection of photos of things that you want or the family that you are supporting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home